ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lots of condensation from exhaust and revving higher

BG FF182
My spark plugs and HT leads have recently been replaced on my "05" 182. On a long run at the weekend I noticed that I am getting a lot of condensation on the rear windscreen when above 4.5k rpm, more than experianced previously. I know you get quite a bit of condensation when everythings cold, but this was happening after 80 miles or so, it was -2 outside.It also seems to be revving a little higher, 250rpm or so, when crusing at 60/70, which I assume is why my mpg has dropped off from averaging 38 to 35 on a journey that I do pretty frequently.I also know that my exhaust has a small hole in it after the cat which I don't know if that could be contributing to either, both or all.I'm probably fretting about nothing, but no harm in checking.