ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Love my Clio's despite my other rides :-)

Hi all - first post so be gentle ;)

New to Clio Sport and fairly new to Clio's. First experience was my brothers Clio Trophy which he had a few years ago and right away was very impressed.

Bought a nice 172 Cup to do track days with last year and really enjoyed it, so decided to get another one recently for road use and maybe a little track work too. Have to say how highly I rate the Clio as a good fun car and capable track toy even compared to my other vehicles - Mitsubishi Evo 8 (360 bhp, daily driver and bad weather) and Ariel Atom 3 300 Supercharged (weekend and occasional track day).

Also reading the threads on here there, seems on average to be a helpful, friendly and grown up attitude - nice to see :).

anyways, heres a few piccys of my Cups and their friends :D :

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:
  Clio T 314hp c43 AMG
Helpfully, friendly grown up attitude ha, bar a few recent youths joining thinking that can turbo charge there clios for the cost of a round of drinks, and just generally thinking they no best, anyway.... Welcome to the forum and nice collection of cars :p

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
clio check, clio check, evo check, atom check, wait i will have one day :). welcome and nice collection you got thier. atom <3