ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lovely Exclusive - Might be of interest to someone!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Fiesta ST2 MP215
lol I'm amazed it's had "when it had it’s new cams and camshafts fitted"

Both Cams AND Camshafts at the same time?!?!?!?!?!?!

​Too high mileage for the price IMO

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Fiesta ST2 MP215
What are the 482 cams like? ; )

Must be Wilder than the 428's that's for sure, think this seller needs to be trolled, where's Knuckles? he likes to text them doesn't he?

Think the OP is the seller too, happens a lot when random crap pops up.

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Golf GTi DSG
People don't buy Clio's on this forum anymore, only MX5 and BMW 330 are of interest...

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Racing Blue 182
OK maybe I didn't read the advert in depth enough, I really like the look of it though! I agree price is way too high and the bill for cambelt etc. is silly!

I am NOT the seller, just spotted it :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  TT QS
This is a quick little car. It is the only 172 I've driven but it was great. It's my mates but tbh I don't know the spec because I didn't listen to him. However I do believe there is a receipt for £2400 from the previous owner

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  KTM Xbow, Jag XF
Troll me all you wish. Car is for sale and I've had 2 offers so far and I only advertised it yesterday

The invoice weasn't just for the cams, belts and pulleys it had additional things done as well.

Don't feel I need to justify this on a public forum as anybody who is seriously interested is more than welcome to conatct me and i will happily answer any questions.

Thanks for the (few) kind comments . Anyone that doesn't like it... that's fine, you're entitled to your opinon.

This thread sums up why I don't choose to come along to meets or get involved with CS.

I have no doubt whoever buys her will have huge amounts of fun as it's a great car. Currenlty been using it every day as it makes the run to work so much fun. Those of you who know me on here will know that I care for my cars and I'm a genuine guy. Meeting a few of you folk at a local pub meet with the local Ferrari club later... look forward to seeing you then.

A

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
I wasn't trying to belittle your car mate - i just thought the advert lacked a little thats all.

I agree with you in some respects though, i'll never advertise another car on here.