ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loving my New Camera

Hi guys Bought myself a canon 550D on monday and i'm loving it really getting into the photography though i'd show you's a few photo's ive taken during the week

8048506635_a96303bed8_c.jpg

rainbow Edited by W33 BRL, on Flickr

8048183597_10d7a1e498_c.jpg

Wild rose by W33 BRL, on Flickr

8051982790_88f3acb42d_c.jpg

Nea and Mya by W33 BRL, on Flickr

8052024572_7459ea6a85_c.jpg

barbed wire and wool by W33 BRL, on Flickr

let me know what you think

Cheers Wayne

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
A good start that! Unlike most people who’ve just started out you seem to have a pretty good grasp of composition :)

got thank my mate for he spend 4 hour explain apertures and iso speeds and shutter speeds to me as well as a million other thing was information over load lol but he gave my a few websites to check out, so ive spend alot of my week taken notes and trying to get my head around it all

Golf GTD Mk7
mainly just cropping expect the rainbow thats had a touch of editing done not alot as I only have digital professional pro which came with my camera

There is a decent cracked version of light rooms on the net at the mo. if you get more into it that is. Photoshop is a little more complicated to use IMO