ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Low mileage 172's...............

RenaultSport 172
Must be a few around?
My 03 plate is just about to clock 26k. Not bad for its age.
Who else has hardly any miles?

Renaultsport 200
I know it is not a 172 but on RS.co.uk somebody was selling a PH2 V6 with something like 34 miles on it.

No Joke, they new owner still has to get the belts done because of age! lol

120d M-Sport
My PH1 is at 115K :dapprove:

But still has everything standard including exhaust and sounds fantastic :rasp:

RB182cup&golf gti
Yeah bit of a find when i got it with 15k on clock old owner used to just keep in garage and use now and again as a 'fun' car i think!

sounds like my 182, 54 plate with 14k on the clock, stays in the garage and rarely gets used as i get train to work. But as someone said above, mileage is only a number, as long as the car has been well serviced!

180.6Bhp 172 cup (cc)
sounds like my 182, 54 plate with 14k on the clock, stays in the garage and rarely gets used as i get train to work. But as someone said above, mileage is only a number, as long as the car has been well serviced!

Yeah with out a doubt and you no its been ran in well! :D

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
When i was looking for my 172, i found a 2001 plate one with 11k on it!

RenaultSport 172
lol a 26k 172 is worth about a fiver more that a 56k 172 imo!

I'm not sure you're right there. Low mileage cars will always command a premium simply because most people would prefer to buy a car with lower mileage on. I know you don't always get a better car but if you look at the market the low mileage ones do seem to be more expensive.
Not that it matters to me cos I'll be keeping mine for a long time and it will be worth nothing anyway

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I'm not sure you're right there. Low mileage cars will always command a premium simply because most people would prefer to buy a car with lower mileage on. I know you don't always get a better car but if you look at the market the low mileage ones do seem to be more expensive.
Not that it matters to me cos I'll be keeping mine for a long time and it will be worth nothing anyway

Hummm...Marginally...

Some people worry about mileage waaaaaaaay too much..

Id rather a car thats been serviced and looked after on 80k than one thats not been treated as well but its on 40k.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
When a car has very little mileage on it, it makes me suspicious. I would prefer a low mileage example where possible but Ali is quite right even 20k less mileage won't make a material price difference - maybe a couple hunred but nothing to get worked up about.