ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

low mileage clio V6

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
35   0   0
  VW Golf GTD
3 owners and less than 800 miles, if i had the wonga i'd have done that the weekend I got it!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Cars like this, that are begining to attract collector appeal and status are worth what ever someone see's its value at over what ever period they intend to keep it. If a buyer chooses to actually use it, the value of their investment will drop significantly. Where else are you going to find a LY v6 with such low milage? If someone wants one bad enough, they'll be prepared to pay a huge premium for the right car, though how much of a premium is subjective as this is very much new ground for v6 Clio's. Worth well over the original purchase price IMO.

If he'd consider early twenties I'd part ex my gf

i thought vees had colour coded trim/gear surrounds?

I.D. coloured cars like LY, Deep Bronze, Lunar Grey and Acid Yellow all have the same grey trim and gear surrounds as standard, unless they had the leather option. Only the standard colours were colour coded.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  work for BMW
Holy f**k only 800 miles, how can anyone have a car like that in their garage and not drive it

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
The best V6 available with the most pompus owner + the worst advert ever.

Cried his eyes out I mentioned the advert on his thread so he had it removed opened a new thread in general discussion & had it locked.

Melt.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's other v6's with lower mileage and I am sure it's a very nice car. I did try myself to buy this car only a year ago or so off Andrew the last owner.but I missed out I think by a couple of hundred or so. Good luck on the sale but no way it's worth 35k let alone 40k I think it could go for 25k? If Dulan is in no rush it he might get 30k but i think that's going to take a while yet. I don't think the v6 is a collectors car yet one day it will be but not just yet;(

I remember seeing a thread about my v6 before I got it and everyone saying no chance it would sell and it did lol.

I do think that Dulan needs to make the advert better if he wants that kind of money.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio v6
It's a lovely clean car. I would pay £30K but only if there wasn't other much better ones out there that I'd rather have.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just saw it on there, 25k tops imo...

Not as good as the blue mk1 that's only done something like 3 miles!!

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio 182
I never understood buying cars, not driving them and hoping the value will go up, If I had the money I would drive it everyday.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Lots of Scrap...
love the wording, "we are informed by the owner that the car is being exercised every couple of months on a private road"

its not a f**king horse, its a bloody car ffs

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Sunflower Ph1
Surely one that's actually been driven and used with good history would be a better purchase?

Rubber still perish and think how nasty the oil and fuel willabe standing all the time. Seized brakes flat spot tyres etc.?