ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Low miles Titanium 182 on ebay

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The trouble is, only when you own one of these cars do you realise miles mean nothing and condition/history is everything.

Every other lemming only looks at mileage as a sign of a car that’s done nothing must be good. 🤷🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Eddie555

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Q7 2018 & 172 Cup.
The trouble is, only when you own one of these cars do you realise miles mean nothing and condition/history is everything.

Every other lemming only looks at mileage as a sign of a car that’s done nothing must be good. [emoji2375][emoji2363]
Very true words written there.. Mine is an example.. ive done 3000ish miles in 18 months.. But its had 3 engine oil changes, 1gearbox oil change and 2 brake fluid flushes in that time.. and 2900miles of that was it having the head kicked off it..[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
Relisted with a price drop but still no mention of the cat D.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
172 cup with 50k on clock sold for 8k. Been advertised for a while but it’s a absolute minter topside and under.

Someone mentioned above that the seller had no chance selling it for that amount.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Once in a blue moon all the planets allign & someone buys a high priced car. - In this case the cup at £7995.
Obviously a giant killing for the dealer - so fair play.

However that never negates the overwhelming tide of shite out there in the same overpriced bracket.

Some days you get lucky.

Lets not forget how long these cars have been for sale though...
12 months ? Some for 2 years?

What about the red 172 on Ebay on 60k thats been for sale for circa 10 years lol.
Or all the Silver Ph1 V6 & so...

Hope the dealer enjoys a pint but more importantly hope the owner actually has bought a nice car- the pictures werent that flattering to be fair.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
@R-Sport. I think if you had a mint 50k 172 cup for sale then you'd probably be asking a fair bit of £££ for it

I wouldnt be asking £8k- because I dont want a stupid turnaround time.
Sure the mileage sets it apart >

I dont know what it owes the dealer, but as a stab I would imagine a stab at 5k. Maybe a bit more.
Its also taken a very long while to sell. - I dont know the exact amount of time, however a dealership has to operate on turnover- maybe with this car they were happy to sit on it with other vehicles selling through- however you cannot operate a car business with slow turnover as space is generally a premium.

We only focus on Renaultsports on here so we dont know what they sell otherwise-

I still think they have been lucky to sell it > just because of the proportion of other clios that sit idle that are high price.

As said good luck to them. They have got lucky on a sale - the buyer lives in a remote location in Scotland & the dealership is also that way which is what may have supported the sale...

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I just checked the car its Marks old car.

Was mint that. > At least the buyer is getting a good car.

It has however been for sale for 16 months....

F3BC5EBC-A60E-4460-99CB-003558D7B46D.jpeg

Was offered the car in 2016-