ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Low miles Titanium 182 on ebay

Nathan105e

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hes aware it's a Write off, as he has the receipts for all the parts that were replaced by the previous owner and was all cosmetic!

Shady that he hasn't detailed it in his actual listing...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200506-132947_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20200506-132947_eBay.jpg
    455.8 KB · Views: 54

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
225   0   0
  TCR'd 172
If you know the car is a write off you should state it!! Some poor b*****d would buy that for top money and be gutted when they found out it's only worth a grand!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 ph1
Think it was worth 2.5-3k if it wasn't a CAT D.

Advert is clearly written by someone that is a trader of some sort.... so weird they haven't picked up it's history. Even worse they have't updated the ad to mention it.

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
I’ve been watching this advert since I saw it here. And as of last night nothing he changed so I dropped him a message.
448E1DE7-7DC4-4D92-BAA4-313B9ADD21ED.png
Then nothing.
Odd how he was just updating it at the same time I messaged.
I’ve also reported the ad to eBay. But there is no free text option in the process, just drop down menus. So I don’t hold much hope eBay will remove it.

Stuflac

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182 Cup
The number or 'watchers' has gone up a fair since since it was first posted. How many do you think will be people who have read this and are hoping the seller to gets their comeuppance?

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
Maybe if more of us report it to eBay, the more who do, the more chance the listing will be removed??
And yes he’s an idiot and a dishonest idiot at that.

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
He added that Friday As I messaged him. He’s still avoiding the full truth though isn’t he.
He knows he’ll never get 3.5k for a write off and is desperate not to say so.