ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lower bumper grill

Fiesta ST-3
The lower grill covering the rad on the front, can it be removed without removing the bumper?

I've not had a proper look but I'm guessing not?

Scott

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Mine was changed last year with the bumper off. I would say its probably possible to do it without removing the bumper but it would be a kingsize pain in the jacksy.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I'm guessing you'd have to get your hand up behind it somehow as there are sort of clips to undo if I remember correctly.

Why don't you just whip the bumper off mate. It's east enough to get off.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
bumper off, i did it with the bumper on and its a royal pain in the rear to do!

not much space bettween rad and bumper from underneith to move your hands

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
it wouldnt be so bad if the grill wasnt held in by stupid plastic lug things that dont bend easy.
think i still had to use a heat gun and screw driver on the other bumper to remove it ffs

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
I managed to get mine off without removing the bumper, and i need it off again soon and im not looking forward to it. It is possible but its difficult

What a cnut of a thing!

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
A bit of both for me! Some of my clips were already out which made it a little easier but it was still a pain!

Managed to get my arm in underneath and get some clips along the top undone then the bottom ones from the front IIRC!
It was a while ago though so i cant remember 100%