ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lowered 182 not happy any ideas welcome

clio 182 cup
iv lowerd my 182 on koni 30mm lowering springs ...the front has dropped nice but the rear seems high still, they have been on over 3 weeks now , any ideas ?

before
clio.gif

after
IMG_0860.gif

seems strange :(

clio 182 cup
this is just my winter ride ....still dont want to roll round in the mile high club lol now it looks like the front shocks have gave up..

clio 182 cup
PHP:
 Yeah ur springs do seem strange, they've made ur number plate change.

yeah there Qs old springs

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
something looks very wrong with that!

it looks like its been raised in both of them :S

have you taken any of the interior out??

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
ahh looks better now, must have just been the angle,

have you checked that the shocks havnt sieze??
or have anything stopping them going down??
and that the spring is seated properly??

clio 182 cup
had both shockers off and they seem fine....the springs look to be sat fine they just seem not to drop

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
pehaps thats just how 30mm springs go on the rear,
they never do exactly what they say on the box,

clio 182 cup
maybe mate ......i almost bought some 90mm drops for the rear but i think ill try 60mm first ...i think its causing problems with the fuel tank now sitting like this

clio 182 cup
was just a example to show you blue springs ...doh...ill just buy some coil overs ....stupid springs

clio 182 cup
got these cheap bud....iv had koni before and its great stuff.....just been lookin on the net and you might be right , cant find any listed for the 182 ...These had been on a 182 and sold to me as 182 koni springs...any Eibach gon cheap ?

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Fred, are the koni rears the same as the coil setup ie yellow on adjuster platforms for 172/182?

clio 182 cup
i got my koni from ebay mate , cant seem to find any listed for the 182 so i have changed the rears to apex and it goin down ....slowly...