ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lowered lots on 17s

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

When i saw u 2 weeks ago with my old 1s on i was very impressed. Suits. :cool:

I think i dont like the look of 17s as much because subconciously i know it wont drive as good if u catch my drift. :confused:

Post some up with ur Speedlines on to compare. ;)

those pics look lush, couldnt you keep them and have smaller wheels for trackdays?? what wheels are they??? you have much archwork to get them on?

clio 20v

u cant really tell exactly how much its lowered with coilovers its around 60mm at back, id say it was lower than that on the front theres a guy round mine lowered 60mm on springs an mine is lower

ill get some pics of my usual white speedline chronos soon

the wheels are masitaly vt7s theyre going on my girlfriends golf shortly i just thort id borrow em for a bit, there a 45mm offset and went more or less straight on with a couple of spacers but the front scrubs a bit, u could live with it but it doesnt drive as well as on 16s

adi

clio williams, Ph1 172

Adi have you taken your inner arches out? mine catches with 17s, caught on my wings untill i hacked a load of the arch off with a stanley knife!

clio williams, Ph1 172

NOt sure if mine looks that low on the back or not. Mines only meant to be 40mm. Looks f**kin ace though with them rims. Im keepin mine and keepin the willy wheels too so I got two sets of nice rims.

well mines meant to be one spline but i dont know how much??

and the front i dont have a clue cause my dad bought and fitted em, and didnt know how low they made it! - dumbass!

I find clios look lower than they are! I mean mine is lowered 35mm at front and 55mm at back but looks a lot lower than it sounds

Mines also one spline at the rear, and it seems to be about 20mm to me? Just covers the tops of my tyres (195/50/15). Want to get some coilovers soon though and may go a lot lower :devilish:

Revels Mum & Sister

Those wheels are gorgeous. I want those! And your car looks smart as f**k with them on!

Dont think they make them anymore do they? May be wrong same ones as on the Turbo 106 in PGti

ff 182

Alrite mate looks well nice ive got the same wheels as you but not as low how much did the suspension coz you.

Cheers Pete

clio 20v

paul- urs is defo more than 40mm looks well slammed them rims really suit the car aswell, i took the sh!tgaurds out at the back but left the front ones in being a slightly higher offset helped but couldnt get full lock the arch would just be sat on the tyre

benj- urs looks about 30mm

mines lowered on avo coilovers think there just over 400 quid

adi

clio williams, Ph1 172

Quite temptin to take the back down another spline hehe. Can always put it back up again.

MIght have to invest in some coilovers. Is it just on the front Adi?