ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowered suspension? You have nothing on this:

Clio 182 + Mini
I can't really see much point in having a car that takes that long to get over a speed bump with the help of 10 men and numerous bits of wood. But to each his own. Feel sorry for the people who were stuck behind them.

172 Cup
scene boys eh..

The minute mine stops working I contemplate torching it. Stuck on a speedbump? Meet Mr Zippo. Boom!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Rubbin's Dubbin!

"VW Scene w*****s" or "Seen a Wanker in a VW" - It's the same thing to me. I'm too old and too ginger to be down on the cool kids these days.

Rubbin's Dubbin!

"VW Scene w**kers" or "Seen a w**ker in a VW" - It's the same thing to me. I'm too old and too ginger to be down on the cool kids these days.

We're all to old and ginger on this forum, we all need to go on vwroofrackwankers.net to go back in time I reckon?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
What a shower of mongs! I can see absolutely no reason you'd want your car to look like the suspensions collapsed!