ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowered the Z

U/R 200
That is very nice, think you may have changed my idea of getting an ST, i would love that in black, but that colour is the nuts too.

looks mint :)

we should have a cliosport fast car meet... then all of us with datsuns could turn up and make clios cry lol :D

i just got a nismo pro gt 2 way diff fitted to my 200... its erm.... different lol!! however its so much easier to drift with, now u just get it to the angle u want and keep it going and it just sits there sideways lol :D

went to bristol yesterday to pick up my mates new car, he got a nissan silvia s15 spec r!! its so f**king nice! i fell in love with it, much more of a comfortable ride than mine it just loves cruising at low speeds, but then he dont have coilovers, solid diff mounts and a 2 way to f**k about with the ride lol, u should see peoples faces when u try reverse parking and the thing is just sat there clonking or locking a rear wheel lol...

So you can't reverse then?

_99_1-1.jpg

:approve:

That looks the fooking business

Valver..
fookin sex mate.. one of these is goin to be my next car ive already started saving for one...lol wat are they like to drive. bein a 3.5 V6 bet they are a tad thirsty, just info would be great :D

^^They are a great drive. Very much a GT cruiser though IMO. More of a muscle car than anything like a fizzy hot hatch. Another car that Clarkson said was shite. He's a c**k.

1500kg BTW!

Last edited:
  E91 M Sport
What's the boot like in the Z? Big enough to swallow a suitcase and a couple of laptops?

The boot is quite shallow and has a strut brace across it which makes it slightly impractical - although because there are no rear seats, it goes a long way forward. A slimish suitcase + 2 laptops would fit no problem.

fookin sex mate.. one of these is goin to be my next car ive already started saving for one...lol wat are they like to drive. bein a 3.5 V6 bet they are a tad thirsty, just info would be great :D

Roy's right - muscle car that handles well is the best way to describe it. I get around 20mpg average (not too many motorway miles though - that would get it mid 20's). If you're concerned about the fuel, it might be the wrong car ;) The noise and the powerslides easily make this the best all-round car I've owned. Then there's the looks you get...:cool: (shame its the car not me :clown: )

A silver Honda
Looks superb, the Nismo model is the only one i've have if i could afford one.

The normal models look tame to me.

Depends what you want to achieve, I've seen turbo conversion done with excellant results too.

Anyway, nice car.

E91 M Sport
Depends what you want to achieve, I've seen turbo conversion done with excellant results too.

Anyway, nice car.

The internals of the V6 engine aren't that strong which is why supercharging is favoured if you don't want the engine to die. Its also about half the price of a turbo conversion.

summer is here...............its not wet anymore.

You've traded sideways antics for pure pace now..............dear oh dear.