ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lowering 172 cup

172 cup
been looking at my car recently and i think it sits a bit high and would look better lower, iv not got 600-1000quid to spend on coilovers so i was thinking about some Eibach springs.would the car handle better with these on? and which are the best to get out of the sportlines and prolines?thanks.

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Fitted pro-lines to my cup bout three months ago and i have never looked back. The car has noticeably less roll and is more eager to hold onto the corners. As for the ride height the car did not change in look that much. The rear was more or less the same height but there was a noticeable drop up front and the car has a more even look. Maybe try sports if you are after more of a drop but i have never tried them so cant really comment.