ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lowering my clio 197

clio sport 197
i started lowering my 197 on monday ive done the bck but could not get the front strut out i was even using a ramp. ive been told i need to place a bar under one or the strut lugs and lower the car onto it them hit the rest of the hub off the strut. any ideas???

172 Cup
i wonder who told you to do that!!!!!!
if you want mate call round tomorrow and we'll have a look for you and see if it is possible to do it the way i said.

clio sport 197
lol what time ??? am at halfords for 5 and a dont finish work until 1 so anytime between them. txt me 07833084188 if you get this before i doubt you will

clio sport 197
lol you should be a bed lol am off now iam goosed. just give me a ring anytime or txt what eva is ok for you

clio sport 197
done it but hard as nails. neva again. also found a slight knocking sound on left hand side i will have to investigate....

clio sport 197
i lol out side my house it was the hardest thing eva. also have found a knocking on the left hand side but ive got it booked into revolution on saterday afternoon there going to re-do all the tracking and stuff and also going to look at the exhaust and check to supension while there on not bad. also got it booked in for the windows to be tinted and then the week after maybe the one after that its getting remapped. hopefully it gains summit.

172 Cup
what map you going for?...ive just read my ecu and just waiting to get some time to get the map modified then write it back to the ecu

clio sport 197
not sure at the mo just going to get in on the rolling road them get them to play with it there a place in leeds rs-tuning or on in boldon pd-tuning the people in boldon are cheaper do you know them ???

172 Cup
if you are going to get it done on the rollers go to rs tuning mate.If i couldnt do it myself for nothing id be going there....i still might yet...ill see what i can get out of it first though.

172 Cup
im unsure what realistic gains you would get....rs tuning know there stuff the same as the company that modify my maps.Its an art in itself being able to map properly.

I should have my map back tomorrow ill keep you informed what difference it makes.