ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowering my dynamique.

Finally done the ICE now im going onto the exterior. im going to get my alloys and lower it at the same time so what do i need? i want to lower it by around 50mm maybe 60mm. Its a 1.2 16v Dynamique and im probably going to end up getting 17"s.
Ive had a look on POTN.com but dont really know what im looking for lol

HELP! Cheers

Golf GTI 1.8T
same as martin said, I got the same kit and am well impressed, wouldnt go for 17's myself but up to you.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
16s are a good alternative, but the 17s will obviously go with a "show" scene.

You wont have any problems lowering 60mm on the Dynamique.

Choices start from as low as £85

- Springs
- Spring and Dampers (suspension kit)
- Coilovers (starting at about £550)

"Navy" N17 TWO
I have 17s on mine and I'm happy with them :)

Like yourself - I've left lowering until almost last as I didn't know what to get
I had my mind set for the 40mm Apex kit (Springs & Dampers[shocks] )
:eek: 2 years later - FK Highsport Coilovers on the way ;)

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
shaunyboi said:
whats wrong with just getting some springs then? im guessing its a harsh ride

There nothing majorly wrong with springs.

I had 60mm PI springs for about 1 year on the origional dampers.

Ride and handling was great, the only thing it suffered with was the dampers started to go after the 1 year... so got a bit bouncy. Was great fun tho over that year and again a cheap mod which insurance didnt midn too much.

I then changed to Coilovers...

Obviously if i had baught a suspension kit it woudl have had new shorter shocks. This wud have been ideal as they wouldnt have worn out so quickly.