ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowering On 172/182 Springs

Right, I have a 1.2 16v Dynamique 3 door, and I want to subtley lower it, i.e. only by about 30mm or so.

hence I was wondering, would it be possible to fit standard 182 Cup springs to my car to lower it that 3 cm,

I'm kinda hoping 182 cup springs should work as the 89kg lighter than std 172/182s should make a cup weight about the same as my car because although it has a light engine in it has heavy stuff like full thickness glass, abs, ebd, eba, auto lights and wipers, electric pas, and basically my car has most of the things the cup doesnt have in terms of spec,

so by my reckoning my car should hopefully weight about the same as a cup, to sum up, a fully loaded 16v 1.2 with Dynamique spec and a lightweight basic Cup

what you lot reckon?

Lots of Alfas
Nah, put some eibachs on it. Id say the front end of a cup is still going to be heavier than your fully loaded 1.2 anyway.