ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowering Springs on the way!

Haha thanks mate :) If anyone sees anything please could you let me know the money has been refunded already man hes quick :)

Love this forum!

---Edit---

Thanks Dweeb

Would have to get my alloys sold for them ill favourite them and get back to themones :)

Thanks

MK3 GTI golf 16v
raceland and rokkor coilovers are the same thing from whats been said on here before. they are not the best, however for the money no one ever moans. apparently the ride is a bit harsh but they lower brilliantly and are comfier than some springs.

as for the second ones i have never heard of them.

the v-maxx ones dweeb linked are meant to be good, if your patient there will be some up for sale second hand. there was like 3 lots for sale when i got my coilovers

chumpmobile
rokkors/ racelands are the budget coilovers. not too good ride but good if you just want some lows. i have some myself.

v maxx if you will be able to afford it/ wanna spend that much on them. if not, rokkor/racelands

chumpmobile
yeah man i would reccomend them

plenty of people on here like them.

191605_10150155581996558_718281557_8544341_4824899_o.jpg

thats mine on standard 14 steels

MK3 GTI golf 16v
they will go lower than you need ;) there perfect for height as dweeb said, just the ride inst the best. have a pretty good life span for the money i would have thought, how long have you had yours dweeb?
and how adjustable are they ?

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
they will go lower than you need ;) there perfect for height as dweeb said, just the ride inst the best. have a pretty good life span for the money i would have thought, how long have you had yours dweeb?
and how adjustable are they ?

How long of a life are you talking? Or even in miles?

@Dweeb they look nice, I might just invest in a set of these after I finish off my next clients website!

MK3 GTI golf 16v
i honestly couldnt say but ive heard no stories of them lasting really short periods of time. i would of thought youd get 2 years out of them or so. and for £160 your laughing really, some people spend hundreds on stuff like GAZ to have them break quickly.
dweeb will prob reply in a mo with how long hes had his

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Nice to know.

Better hurry up with this website and ship it off and get me a nice set of these :rasp:.

chumpmobile
havent had mine long enough to say really!

but as clancy said i havent heard anyone complaining about them!

have had no trouble with them so a thumbs up from me!

MK3 GTI golf 16v
but yeah from what everyone who has bought them has said, they are a good investment and no ones really got anything bad to say for the price. they seem like a really good deal, i was going to get them until i stumbled across the second hand AP ones for £40 more

'07 197
Im a bit of a fool when it comes to this sort of stuff as the clio ive got at the moment is my first clio ive had, im looking at a set of coilies and it says for 58mm bolt spacing. Exactly which bit do i measire to make sure theyre the right ones, i dont wanna order them to find out ive got the wrong ones