ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowering springs question

Clio
Ive just lowered my car on eibach sportlines and the front ones were done proffesionally at a garage so cant be done wrong. but for some reason when parked on my drive the right hand side seems roughly 1 cm closer to the wheel than the left hand side on both the front and back. not completely sure if its jsut cos its parked on my drive or should i get it checked out. the drive seems perfect just the ride height on the left side is that little bit higher when parked.

any ideas or suggestions?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
More weight on the right hand side, it's normal. It should settle as they bed down

Clio
well the springs were second hand used for about 2 months so i would have assumed they had settled already? but tbh i dont have a clue about suspension lol

will have to find some flat ground and check it out again.

heres pics of both sides from slightly different angles but the difference is only tiny tbh but just noticable

img0196pwg.jpg

img0198f.jpg

Last edited: