ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowering springs RB 182

Clio 2.0 182
Hi All,

I got an 182 RB and i want to get it lowered. Can someone please give me a link to what you think are decent springs?

how much am i looking at for the springs and then getting a garage to fit them?

Cheers.

RB 182
I fitted cooksport lowering springs which seem quite popular on here! Lowers the back 30mm and front 25mm if I'm correct! Helps handling and the ride isn't quite harsh but you get used to it! Mine cost £130 brand new but a few second hand pop up! Their a trader on the forum. How the car looks with them on:
a6una2av.jpg

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
I fitted cooksport lowering springs which seem quite popular on here! Lowers the back 30mm and front 25mm if I'm correct! Helps handling and the ride isn't quite harsh but you get used to it! Mine cost £130 brand new but a few second hand pop up! Their a trader on the forum. How the car looks with them on:
a6una2av.jpg

What is that sticker on your window? I saw a clio yesterday with some on the rear. Car looks lush btw.

RB182cup&golf gti
Sorry - stupid pointless post to your thread! Cooksports might be on the cards for me, so if you get some post up