ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowering with uprated shocks.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Basically looking for advice regarding the whole 58mm and 52mm sizing difference when upgrading/lowering suspension.

I have a 1.2 8v Campus 06 plate and I'm pretty sure its the 52mm one without measuring.

I will measure before buying but can anyone confirm whether or not its the 52mm size?

1999 Clio 1.2 RN
Apparently you can get in a measure it with the full lock on.
Or after you order them, and are about to put them on, give it a quick measure before you tear into the package.

Stripped yozza'd cup
Uprated shocks and springs will cost you just as much as changing the hubs and getting coilovers mate.

Much the better option.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Back to this haha.

So changing hubs from one to the other is it as simple as it sounds? Found a thead while searching where they were talking about brakes/ABS/disc size and it just confused me really. Tried to find the thead where somebody had done it but couldn't find it.