ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowest clio?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
(what im desperatly searcing for lol)

you need different wheels or a new set of banded rims because you wont get it on the current there too wide and brash, subtle but effective stands out to the hardcore lot ;)

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
Need this sticker tbh:

dyn007_original_700_499_pjpeg_25484.jpg

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
its called strapping on a pair and getting on with it

I think you will find its called ruining your car and making it look shite

You want stance? Go buy a VW and get "down" with the rest of the idiots that can't access certain roads.

Looks s**t in my opinion

Petrol Blue 182.
any one can put a massive splitter on and big wheels so their in the arches and call it "low" you need the sills scrappying for it to be truly low!

not the lowest but Im happy with it!

Jasonepic1.jpg

S23

The Cleee-O
imo no one qualifies for that as even shauns raised now

lol, this makes me sad :(. Ah well. Not for long though, Won't be as low as before but will look good and pretty low on the new whimmmzzz ;)

Im not the lowest yet, but it should be for fcs. :cool:

IMG_7407edit.jpg

That looks awesome dude! Loving the look of that, genuinely looking forward to seeing that at FCS :)

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
LOL the chat that goes on in threads like this is hilarious :rasp: The white ph2 is from northern ireland and the owner lives in my town, its on AIR RIDE! The car is actually for sale at the moment too..

Iceberg 172
I LOVE Schmidt ML's!! 15x8's on the the Clio would of looked better imo (I know they're a different style) but I think the 16x9's are a bit OTT.

There's so many cars in this thread that are low... but isn't lowering the back 100mm more than the front sooooo 20th Century!? Reminds me of the saxo boys just turning the rear torsion beams a couple of clicks!

Static Low
There's so many cars in this thread that are low... but isn't lowering the back 100mm more than the front sooooo 20th Century!? Reminds me of the saxo boys just turning the rear torsion beams a couple of clicks!

The thing i hate is that the back sits sooo high compare to the front of the car when you lower it. Soooo, the only way to slam it is to get the back right down and all thouygh its right over the tyre, the sills are level from the back to the front.

Iceberg 172
The thing i hate is that the back sits sooo high compare to the front of the car when you lower it. Soooo, the only way to slam it is to get the back right down and all thouygh its right over the tyre, the sills are level from the back to the front.

It's all about a nose down stance thought imo... having it level at the tops of the wheels looks sooooo much better.

I know what you mean, but seriously, being able to see the whole of the front tyre sidewall and none of the rear just reminds me of....

Citroen_BX.jpg

More poke than viagr
I LOVE Schmidt ML's!! 15x8's on the the Clio would of looked better imo (I know they're a different style) but I think the 16x9's are a bit OTT.

I agree here, its all about nose down if anything. Dont really like it when the back sits lower than the front.

Awesomepic.jpg

Mines nose down OTT though lol :eek:

TT 225+
I think you will find its called ruining your car and making it look s**te

You want stance? Go buy a VW and get "down" with the rest of the idiots that can't access certain roads.

Looks s**t in my opinion

Well GTFO then,

mine, nose down win! not as low as some mind :)

car2006.jpg

car2001.jpg

car2002.jpg

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Fraz wins on looks here IMO.

Orange modernlines on a black clio just do it for me <3.

Haters gunna hate.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
tom yea it is it looks nothing like that anymore tho.

Frazjam do you drive down the motorway alot?

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
nose down rake is full of win!

Before i got the schmidts

DSCN1372.jpg

this is the exact hight mines soon to be, complete with the same splitter.

im already lower than most and have got used to it now, but what kind of problems do you encounter being THIS low??

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
speed bumps, massive sharp dips in road will enevatably (spelling) scrape, mine does without the big gash splittler chunky splitters are cheating. recently visited wigan hospital i scrapped the subframe and sills all the way round the road around the hospital

B

bigrich690

this was experimenting with 90mm custom springs on the back with my 17s on, couldn't drive with them on
(169).jpg

16s

(173).jpg

and a cheeky one at work

(176).jpg

they were back braking to drive on so they came straight off but if i'd had coilovers i would have kept them for shows

More poke than viagr
but what kind of problems do you encounter being THIS low??

As already said, speedbumps are a killer, small curbs, big curbs, and just imagine if you hit a brick in the middle of the road doing 60+ ;)......lol

....its all good fun though :rasp:

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
thought i'd add mine to your little 'b**ching' session

First time I lowered it running 65mm custom rear springs and vmaxx coilovers

Picture687.jpg

Picture690.jpg

Fully stripped rear running 195/45/15's

005-1.jpg

16's with stripped rear

014.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

On vmaxx all round another inch lower on the front (rake baby)
003-11.jpg

None of this splitter bulls**t, hard slam, hard scraping everyday car :rasp: