ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lowest mileage 172 /182

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Just wondering who has the lowest mileage 172 /182.

My latest one is on 24k -its a 55 plate 182.

Phase 2 Iceberg 172
2001 172 with 54k on the clock. Mind you low mileage does not mean its been well looked after, mine is on its 2nd dephaser pulley and 3rd timing belt unlike most clios which were still on the original parts!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
my PH1 track car had 26 last year & i sold a 16k 182 about 18 months ago.

S

Clio 172 182 197 200
Also a 49k FF BG in prep.
sold a 24 k BG early this year had to travel to Cornwall to get it sold to a forum member from Blackpool.
hard to find with less than 50k now prices of 80k or less have increased this year.
seen an inferno cup yesterday at an auction house with 64k belts not done & gearbox u/s do £2400 trader online bought it blind he be pretty pissed when he discovers g/box u/s

225 Cup & Williams
Also a 49k FF BG in prep.
sold a 24 k BG early this year had to travel to Cornwall to get it sold to a forum member from Blackpool.
hard to find with less than 50k now prices of 80k or less have increased this year.
seen an inferno cup yesterday at an auction house with 64k belts not done & gearbox u/s do £2400 trader online bought it blind he be pretty pissed when he discovers g/box u/s

How much for your BG 182? 49k one.

V6 255
Good thread, just looking for either a Trophy or a low mileage 182 at the minute. Have any Petrol Blue or decent LYs been up recently?

RB182cup&golf gti
21k on my 54 plate. Bought new 10 years ago in December, still like new. Should really sell and move on as rarely drive it but can't.

Fiesta ST3
mines a 54 plate on 43k and well looked after just at the point now wether to replace all the brakes front and rear or chop her in for something else??

Golf Gti edition 30
My FF racing blue 182 is on 31k and my brother just bought last week a 1 owner FF artic blue 182 with 20k on the clock.

Phoned the guy within an hour of it going up for sale and went to get it within 24hours.Lucky were so quick as the guy said he had loads of calls and emails about it after i had phoned.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
My FF racing blue 182 is on 31k and my brother just bought last week a 1 owner FF artic blue 182 with 20k on the clock.

Phoned the guy within an hour of it going up for sale and went to get it within 24hours.Lucky were so quick as the guy said he had loads of calls and emails about it after i had phoned.

What website was it up for sale on?

Golf Gti edition 30
It was pistonheads.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 84
  Racing Blue 182 Cup
My 182 Cup (54) has just turned 25k miles. Totally standard, always replace parts with genuine Renault.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I'd imagine that trophy that Renault trot out at the shows is pretty low mileage. Still been in a shunt though.

Can't see the point in keeping the miles down on a clio tbh but hey ho.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
I'd imagine that trophy that Renault trot out at the shows is pretty low mileage. Still been in a shunt though.

Can't see the point in keeping the miles down on a clio tbh but hey ho.
Higher miles - faster car imo. Thrash the b*****d it's whole life and it'll love it

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Wow . I'm really amazed reading this thread just how many low milers there are out there . Is there a competition not to drive them lol ?

RB182cup&golf gti
Mines mega low as hardly use the car so it's sits in the garage all week. Even my fiesta St has only covered 3.5k in its first year and I use that lol.
I just love taking it out for the occasional spin, still feels special even though it's only a clio. I don't need to sell it and it owes me nothing so may as well keep hold of it and keep it mint.
I have contemplated selling it but reckon I'd seriously regret it, plus for the money I'd get for it I wouldn't be able to get something anywhere near as good.

Racing Blue 182 Cup
You've overtaken mine now as seem to remember yours being on 17k not so long ago!

Yeah mate do around 4k a year. Bought the car in 2011 with 12k on the clock. Like you the car owes me nothing, love it even with the odd niggle. More of a biker to be honest.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
thats very good m8 and 3 lady owners mine hence why its low miles, prob 2 scared to drive it i remember test driving it,put my foot down the girl sh*t herself lol
i want to keep the cup for a good few years but not doing many miles, i regretted selling my 205 gtis lol