ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LOWRIDER!!!!

133/225/CLS AMG

Both of those look excellent!!! I love black wheels and those big 5 spokes on the 172 really set it off. Colour looks great especially with the colour of the calipers!!

Top job :D

Quote: Originally posted by Ben j on 15 May 2005
umm photoshop?

Nope knowing fred thats true, plus its on his drive

Ex Ph-Quick

f**kING LOVE IT, FRED TOP WORK AND TOP BLOKE NOTHING BUT EXCELENT WORK SPENT 6 HOURS OF HIS SUNDAY HELPING ME. NOT PUT THE WHEELS ON BEOFRE AND GLAD THEY LOOKED WICKED. NEARLY AS LOW AS FRED AND THE ANGLE GRINDER WAS USET SO DONT BE DISSAPOINTED

Lionel Richie

sh*t was it really 6hours!!!

i mustve taken those front wheels off 10times!!!

hammering the inside of your arch was most enjoyable!!!

Benj - i never photoshop!!

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by Ben j on 15 May 2005

the break pads seem to look unreal?

fred were u at pod today?
i was there yesterday, i think i saw your paxo (couldnt figure out why it looked familiar!!!) it was parked next to a tent

RB 197 Cup

wow the looks really nice. can i just ask wot offset ur wheels are and do u still have the arch liner in on the front?

Ex Ph-Quick

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 15 May 2005

sh*t was it really 6hours!!!

i mustve taken those front wheels off 10times!!!

hammering the inside of your arch was most enjoyable!!!

Benj - i never photoshop!!

You loved taking the wheels off other wise all the arch liners would of come off at the beginning. and the day wouldnt of been complete with out the hammer. Top job as ive already said and would definatly reccomend.

Ex Ph-Quick

Quote: Originally posted by Seymours clio on 15 May 2005

wow the looks really nice. can i just ask wot offset ur wheels are and do u still have the arch liner in on the front?
offset is 40 and all arch liners have been removed fred cant work his magic with them

Astra coupe

are those wolfrace wheels on the silver clio? if so how much has it been dropped, im thinking about getting some of those rims in 17 (if they would fit) and dropping it a little bit (i got a 98 clio)

Ex Ph-Quick

Quote: Originally posted by terribleclio on 15 May 2005

are those wolfrace wheels on the silver clio? if so how much has it been dropped, im thinking about getting some of those rims in 17 (if they would fit) and dropping it a little bit (i got a 98 clio)
yeah wolfrace katanas with the custom paint job. fred will have to say how low but the back was all the way down and this 55mm at the front? but dont quote me on that.

Thanks for all the positives people means alot.

Eskiisbest