ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lucky boy!!!

Just noticed a screw in my front tyre, luckily when I took it out it was only little and hadnt punctured my tyre.phew!!! Could have been a problem since Ive been waiting 4 months for my locking wheel nut key from renault!!! ANybody got a spare one please that I could buy off them?

Would imagien that seeng as they are cfalled a key they are all different, or it woudl sorta defeat the objective of having one on there do you not think?

Yeah they are all different. However find some dodgy 9 year old kid and hell have them all off in seconds!!!!

Can buy locking wheel nut removal tools depending on the kind of locking wheel nut youve got

54 astravan 1.7tdci

Quote: Originally posted by neil 172 on 31 December 2004

Yeah they are all different. However find some dodgy 9 year old kid and hell have them all off in seconds!!!!

Can buy locking wheel nut removal tools depending on the kind of locking wheel nut youve got
spinnin collers though aint gettin them off to easy

Clio Sport 172

I had my locking nut removed when i got my car the local garage got them all out within 2 minutes as the key i had snapped some how

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by damocup on 31 December 2004

Ive been waiting 4 months for my locking wheel nut key from renault!!! ANybody got a spare one please that I could buy off them?
Your friendly local AA/RAC man can get the wheel off.

AA man said he can get wheels off but often ends up in damaging them. It tapers onto the thread and acts as a corkscrew he said.You get your wheel off but its often damaged. His thread was too big for cup wheels too. I have complained to most senior manager at renault and he is going to remove my wheels and give me a new set of locking wheels nuts inc. key this time.Any damage to wheels will mean they will be replacing them!

£109 all in fitted and balanced cant get me one till tuesday though keep having to put air in until then hope it holds out....