ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lunar V6

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I can't decide what's worse, the colour of the leather, the spoiler or the colour of the car.

Ian

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Focus TDCi
Is this the only one of the four that has the full leather interior then? I always thought it was cream, not blue. Love Lunar V6's, but not keen on that interior and spoiler.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  n/a
the colour looks like my toy matchbox cars when the original colour had come off NASTY! no wonder they didnt make any more :eek:

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Only 2 in the UK with leather iirc, this is obviously one of them and the other has cream. Both over the 30k miles mark now too I believe.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf
wtf was he thinking fitting that spoiler, probably drilled and bolted too? so will need the standard spoiler fixing/painting.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this the only one of the four that has the full leather interior then? I always thought it was cream, not blue. Love Lunar V6's, but not keen on that interior and spoiler.
The one on PH last time has cream leather. Only two have full leather by the sounds of it.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive seen the car in the flesh, its really nice & well looked after, very rare in that spec.

I think if he took the spoiler off it would suit the car better.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  a burnt one
To be brutally honest, I see cars with equally lairy bodykits in Mcdonalds every weekend, most are unfinished and covered in the same dirty primer colour and have a proper gash F&F style spoiler.