ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY Clio 200 with red leather Recaro interior in Brent Cross Shopping Centre

Italian 3.2 V6
I think the red leather option was a special request as it's not an official option.

I think it will hold it's Money alot better than other 200's also

the 200 looks brilliant!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Again, been covered, always riles the 197 lot up. If you're really interested have a search. Suffice to say the 200 is a cracking everyday car, but only half as much fun as my modified 172.

Clio 1970000000
Again, been covered, always riles the 197 lot up. If you're really interested have a search. Suffice to say the 200 is a cracking everyday car, but only half as much fun as my modified 172.

I will do. I love my 197 but having not driven a 200 can't compare them. Having just bought a new(er) car for the wife, I won't be changing mine for quite a while.........

LY 200
I'd rather a car looks poor but drives well, as opposed to a car that looks great but is poor to drive.

FLOL @ the trolling!

Not my bag of chips at 21k but for between 12 and 14k i'd be game.

I will do. I love my 197 but having not driven a 200 can't compare them. Having just bought a new(er) car for the wife, I won't be changing mine for quite a while.........

You wont notice much difference spec for spec.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Just get coilovers n remap the 197 and it won't be far off a 200 ;) lol

Doesn't even need coilovers. Its really the difference between 172 to 182. Not night and day like some would have you think, and yes i've driven both too ;)
Biggest difference was the quicker rack on cup equipped 200's, i nearly took out a gate post as it took me by surprise when i swung into my drive!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I think the red leather option was a special request as it's not an official option.

I think it will hold it's Money alot better than other 200's also

the 200 looks brilliant!

I was pretty sure the leather was an option @ circa £4,000

Italian 3.2 V6
I was pretty sure the leather was an option @ circa £4,000

Oh, maby. I thought there was only an option for normal leather recaros which was an additional £1k ontop ofthe £1k for the actual recaros :S

Confused.com

either way there is no leather option is in the book I have at home for the 200 :S but there is for the meg250

Considering that Renault got confused over what VVT was in the 197 documentation, I'd take what they say with a pinch of salt.

Listerine & Poledo
I'll take it of their hands...... not for that price mind. No Clio is worth that... except maybe a cup racer

M3 SMG
People saying £20k for a Clio etc, have you seen how much cars cost in the last 5years?! Perfectly inline with the competition. Inflation and all that. I specced up an ASTRA vxr brand new with the options i wanted and it was £27k.

Cars are expensive.

I personally think that looks great, not overly sure id buy it, as mentioned in silver or white it would look the tits. But i dont think its hideous.