ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY Clio 200 with red leather Recaro interior in Brent Cross Shopping Centre

Mountune Tractor
There was a picture of it, came up in a thread a while back, will try and dig it out but it was awful.

Mountune Tractor
attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
attachment.jpg

When ever i see a Scenic i do wonder why the Clio didn't have a similar headlight design, gets rid of 'that join'. Looks much cleaner imo!

I think they look awesome, but they did look a bit poorly trimmed in pics I've seen very recently. Also I'm not sure on the quilted thing. Wicked chairs though.

Italian 3.2 V6
I love it.. Think it looks smart.

Plus I'd rather pay the £20k for that over a pissy Gordini version!

Stripped yozza'd cup
I really like the idea of red leather recaros, but they're crap quality. Look really shoddy. And really, for the money they cost you could buy some nicer seats, and then you can have a seating position that actual fits a human being too.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
When I saw the leather Recaro option I assumed it would be black? Or is red another option?

Clio 1970000000
The price is a total joke but the car looks much more impressive in the flesh than in a picture. My preferrence would be to change the red leather for black.

200 looks very nice now. Suppose we all get used to it after a while

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I still think the 200 looks awful. I've not got used to the front end at all.

Clio 1970000000
I'd rather a car looks poor but drives well, as opposed to a car that looks great but is poor to drive.

Fair enough. I think that 99% of members couldn't extract the extra handling that the 200 has over a 197 especially on the road. Also, mags always compare the 200 cup but the standard 200 is softer than a standard 197. Have you driven both?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Fair enough. I think that 99% of members couldn't extract the extra handling that the 200 has over a 197 especially on the road. Also, mags always compare the 200 cup but the standard 200 is softer than a standard 197. Have you driven both?
Yep.

Not everyone has got used to the 200. Overall it's a lovely car, but there's so many design issues on the front that I'll personally never like it. Not ever.