ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY R27 and 911 quick detail

V6 Exige, GTR R35
since it was such a sunny day in the shire yesterday i decided to give both cars a clean.

they've been sat outside for a while under the trees so paintwork was pretty poor and the council decided to resurface the road outside my house, so there were plenty spots of tar.

The clio was washed and lightly clayed, then dodo juice orange crush applied, paint was fine and didnt need any correction.

The 911 was washed and clayed but the clay left some slight marring in the paint as i must of picked up some sh!t somewhere, so it was given a quick once over with the pc and menzerna final polish 2. Then waxed with zymol glasur.

results arent bad :cool:

a few pics.

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.gif

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
very very tasty chief.

love the LY chariot. Looks cracking with the spoiler on it now.

Trophy #490
That spoiler on the R27 makes such a difference, much better! Should of been a standard item that one. Love the C4S, something about them, the back end is perfect!

V6 Exige, GTR R35
nah wasnt me yesterday chap.

cheers for the comments - mainly on the spoiler, looks a million times better with it now, back end doesnt look unfinished anymore.

today she's in getting a new bolster fitted under warrenty - only took renault 5 months to get hold of one!

Broken Diesel Megane :(
aww sunshine,

still not found yourself a motor?

no. have been looking at liquid r27's amongst other things. tbh, the r27 fits the bill more than anything. quick, chuckable and can still chuck the golf bats in the back if need be.

when you selling yours?

was also considering a scirroco R when they are out.

when is the 997 turbo being acquired???

V6 Exige, GTR R35
no. have been looking at liquid r27's amongst other things. tbh, the r27 fits the bill more than anything. quick, chuckable and can still chuck the golf bats in the back if need be.

when you selling yours?

was also considering a scirroco R when they are out.

when is the 997 turbo being acquired???

i have been thinking about selling the clio for a while now, just got no time to do it, and not sure what id be after to replace it, was looking at an RS4 not so long ago until i seen ali's pics of that smash! :eek:

there was another LY R27 for sale on here or on 197.net not so long ago - maybe worth a butchers.

as for the 997 turbo hmmmm maybe next year.......

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
today she's in getting a new bolster fitted under warrenty - only took renault 5 months to get hold of one!

finally got away from the usual wear and tear s**t then?

i saw a nimbus R27 which was absolutely rank and the salesmen was like, nah its wear and tear,

:dapprove:

V6 Exige, GTR R35
finally got away from the usual wear and tear s**t then?

i saw a nimbus R27 which was absolutely rank and the salesmen was like, nah its wear and tear,

:dapprove:

ive kept on at them about it - i think renault realise its a problem. the woman i was dealing with a renault uk was pretty good, the problem lay with renault sourcing the part from france, and apparently there werent any available until they made more.

for a new one its £250 which i would of bought anyways had they chose not to do it under warrenty.

its in at parks dunfermline so im not holding my breath that its gonna be a fcuk up anyways - that place is absolutley useless. :clown:

Broken Diesel Megane :(
ive kept on at them about it - i think renault realise its a problem. the woman i was dealing with a renault uk was pretty good, the problem lay with renault sourcing the part from france, and apparently there werent any available until they made more.

for a new one its £250 which i would of bought anyways had they chose not to do it under warrenty.

its in at parks dunfermline so im not holding my breath that its gonna be a fcuk up anyways - that place is absolutley useless. :clown:

parks!!!! dont get me started with that place!

only just got the sat nav discs for the 350z. 6 months after buying the car, and 2 months after selling it again!!!

sales is spot on, aftersales is not so good!

if you want a quick sale of the clio, give me a bell ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Awesome driveway!!! Spoiler looks great! Was the colour match good? Certainly a flawless finish on it. Had the sun gun on it and everything.

C4S looks great too!

V6 Exige, GTR R35
yeah the match was perfect fella,

you get what you pay for at the end of the day. :)

will give you a bell about indian thurs night :)

Flame Red Delight
awsome cars and look very clean mate, people are gonna hate me for this comment but ive always felt that the C4S has needed a spoiler to finish off that rear end, not to every ones taste i know

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I love it without...It comes up at 60-70mph i beleive...But tbh i prefer it down.

Think Al was lookin at a tech art one tho.