ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY182 nice lil clean

LY Clio 182 cup
Gave the clio a little wash before I put her up for sale, will be sad to see her go :( and we have had some great times together lol, shes just too small for me now. Will miss the colour and the looks you get most of all as i have never seen another LY182 on the road only at a couple of meets - comments welcome!

DSCF1471.jpg

DSCF1463.jpg

DSCF1466.jpg

DSCF1468.jpg

Italian 3.2 V6
Lovely mate! Good luck with the sale!

Barr mine Iv only seen LY R26's (a few) and one LY R27 when I at Aberdeen! Oh n 2 LY V6's at a car show. That's it.

PSJ.

LY Clio 182 cup
Yeah I have seen a LY V6 and a LYR27 both out of sheffield though, great cars though - like I said the clio is just too small no and sadly need to move on to something a bit bigger.

Cheers PSJ

RB & LY 182
"Comments Welcome"

ha u know your only gonna get good ones mate lovely car love the LY

LY Clio 182 cup
haha thats what i think but i suppose there not everybodys cup of tea but hey I LOVE it and have only had great comments from the people around me

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Does anyone have any suggestions where else to advertise the car guys? its on here and PH

it doesnt say in your ad whether the cambelt has been done?-

I would include that as its a good selling point-

dont waste your time with ebay- theres no LY's on AT at the moment--

S

S4 Avant
Looks nice! Think I saw you driving around Sheffield a few months ago.

If you're selling it soon.......... do you fancy handing your exhaust to me? For many many pennies? :eek:

LY Clio 182 cup
Dave where did you see me? Im selling the exhaust with the car unfortunately, i want to sell the car and dont really want to be messing about having parts change. It is a great exhaust tho, would highly recommend

S4 Avant
Dave where did you see me? Im selling the exhaust with the car unfortunately, i want to sell the car and dont really want to be messing about having parts change. It is a great exhaust tho, would highly recommend

Think it was just up from Abbeydale Road, along the duel carriage way section

LY Clio 182 cup
I couldnt believe how expensive the autotrader is to advertise on, could anyone put a link on any other forums they are on please - thank you

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Put it on piston heads and eBay as a classified.

May be worth saying that although auto trader is a fortune your practically guarenteed to sell it.

Tried putting it in the ad mag?

LY Clio 182 cup
I just dont want to sell it to anyone local lol, I was going to put it on the trader until I saw the costs - i was so surprised. is it a guaranteed sale?? There has been little interest compared to last time the car was up for sale and I had four phone calls about the car in the first 3 hrs of putting it on PH and this time the car is better than it was before.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I want this car :( wish I could afford insurance!

And autotrader is f**king disgusting when it comes to costs! Gotta wait till I can afford to put the GT on there :(

LY Clio 182 cup
haha thats so true, I couldnt believe it and the fact they dont give you any prices until you have filled the car spec, photos etc is just rubbish