ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY182 - Polished/Sealed/Waxed with some new mods (56k)

Porsche Boxster987S
Decided to get up early (8.30am) to give the car its first clean of the new year. Ill keep this thread as a progress thread for the car over 2009. Over the last few weeks ive added a couple of new things :

-ITG panel Filter
-Sportlines fitted 2 days ago
-I-pod (colour coded;))
-Cheeky wee task disc holder
-Type R aerial still to go on.

The car has never been PC'd before so im hoping to get myself the equipment i need to get it done. Car is running much better now than it has been since i picked it up. Im unsure if ill go and do any MAJOR mods to the car as ive been thinking about selling in the summer.

My target with the car is to have it fully PC'd , engine bay cleaned out properly , wheel change and possibly upgrade the brakes but not sure.

Not going to bore everyone with the cleaning process but heres a wee pic of the products used. Everything done by hand and the dodo juice was also put on by hand (no applicator) :

S1050330.jpg

Heres a few of how it turned out

S1050318.jpg

S1050319.jpg

S1050320.jpg

S1050326.jpg

S1050325.jpg

S1050324.jpg

S1050323.jpg

S1050322.jpg

S1050329.jpg

I-Pod Nano
S1050328.jpg

Task Disc
S1050327.jpg

In the Sun

S1050334.jpg

S1050335.jpg

S1050336.jpg

S1050338.jpg

S1050340.jpg

S1050341.jpg

S1050343.jpg

Why would road tax have anything to do with pot holes?!

Ones a government organisation, the other belongs to the council?

Anyone, enough of me being picky! ;)
Looks great :)

Porsche Boxster987S
thanks for the comments guys. Kinda feel better about getting up early to start it now. im hoping the sportlines settle abit more over this week.

End of march the car is going down south for its 36k service and a few other wee things. As ive said though , it may be for sale in summer.

cheers again:)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Whats next! Still no seen your bus! Then again i'm a CS renegade (only do the social events) these days! I don't even DRINK?! ;)

Porsche Boxster987S
Whats next! Still no seen your bus! Then again i'm a CS renegade (only do the social events) these days! I don't even DRINK?! ;)

really fancy an r32 mk5. was away looking/pricing one up last week.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
The best 182, car is immaculate

Mine meet soon mate?, should have came to Anstuther!

Italian 3.2 V6
B E A U TIFUL! love the tax disc also! were did u get it from? that was the 182 i was thinking on buying last year! i so wish i had bought that off that guy before u bought it lol! :( i envy u!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
If your selling around april Id like first refusal.

Mint car and looks spotless! well done mate!

Porsche Boxster987S
The best 182, car is immaculate

Mine meet soon mate?, should have came to Anstuther!

cheers matey

just give me a text. Couldnt make it to the meet. couldnt change my shift.

Nice, matching iPod FTW!

:cool:

If your selling around april Id like first refusal.

Mint car and looks spotless! well done mate!

cheers

ive got a few in line already mate lol. When i come to sell ill give those interested a pm before i advertise it.

Porsche Boxster987S
front plate is from fancy plates , tax disc holder is from a veedub site but cant remember which. ill have a check though.

didnt expect to get this response:eek: thanks for the positive feedback

120d M Sport
Gorgeous car mate, love the LY, srp and egp and the orange crush has bought it out nicely aswell!!

lol at the tax disc holder