ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY182 - Polished/Sealed/Waxed with some new mods (56k)

Porsche Boxster987S
Looking good, need to have a look at it side by side at the next meet and check out the drop with Sportlines

yea mate sure , the car will be at the RR day on the 7th

i'm not going to lie to yer, i actually came a little seeing this car. stunning!

LOL:eek:

Absolutely mint Paul!! Please don't sell it! You tried so hard to find this!!

I know I know. :dapprove: Just cant help but want the r32 especially at the price theyre at now. Well see though. In the meantime im just going to enjoy this car:)

Lou

I know I know. :dapprove: Just cant help but want the r32 especially at the price theyre at now. Well see though. In the meantime im just going to enjoy this car:)

Well if you do...I'll swap you mine and you can sell the RB to your GF :) lol

Porsche Boxster987S
Well if you do...I'll swap you mine and you can sell the RB to your GF :) lol

i think shell have hers by then. i have replied to all pms btw!

Heres how it looked this morning after it rained:cool:

S1050346.jpg

S1050347.jpg

S1050348.jpg

S1050349.jpg

S1050350.jpg

A newly fixed 172
In a word...... MINT.

I am turning into a bit of a cleaning freak, but how do you get the engine that clean??

Barge
new pics = coming a lot. not a little. LY FTW. wish the f**k i'd bought my R27 in it - even though its uber common in them ha.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
that looks awesome mate in all seriousness if you sell it in summer please give me first offer my bird is desperate for one and your just down the road in airdrie!!!!

keep up the good work!

Titanium 182
nah matey moving onto ''bigger things'' lol you can join the list of those who have pm'd me about when im selling lol

When are you looking to sell it?

I'm looking to get a mk5 GTi/R32 next year so not sure if it's worth swapping over for such a short period of time. I may be interested though as it does look gorgeous! :eek:

Porsche Boxster987S
that looks awesome mate in all seriousness if you sell it in summer please give me first offer my bird is desperate for one and your just down the road in airdrie!!!!

keep up the good work!

cheers

as i said mate ive had about 5-6 pms already about the car who are all wanting to buy it if i sell. I will let each person know by april if i will be keeping or selling because thats when id be looking at the r32

When are you looking to sell it?

I'm looking to get a mk5 GTi/R32 next year so not sure if it's worth swapping over for such a short period of time. I may be interested though as it does look gorgeous! :eek:

as above mate ^^ if i sell it will be summer and ill decide around april time

ta:)

Porsche Boxster987S
As i said im kepping this as a progress thread on the car untill it sells which is what ive decided on.

Since this thread , ive fitted the smaller type r aerial and cleaned every panel/hinge/screw on the car. There is a small dent to be put right which is getting done by ChipsAway.

Although im selling , im taking the car to RS Tuning to have its 36k service done and a full check of the car. Will post more pics up soon as the sportlines have settled in nicely.

All pm's have been replied to now.

Porsche Boxster987S
ta , the task discs can be bought on ebay iirc theres a link a page or 2 before this 1