ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

M***** F*****. It's happened again GRRR!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Spent hours yesterday giving my Cup a going over, then woke up today to find this.

I know who it is, same c*** that did it last time - he's a gonna get a right kicking.

100_5462.jpg

100_5461.jpg

100_5460.jpg

100_5463.jpg

;)

Looks OK I think, it needs lowering slightly though.

100_5466.jpg

100_5464.jpg

+1

If you know who it is, go round and kick him in the babymaker!

LOL 4x4 DCi Cup FTW!!

EDIT: Just realised its cat paw paints!

FAIL of the day TBH.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
You've no sympathy from me, Mark. A Cup that clean will just attract cats, dive-bombing birds, etc! ;)

FLOL @ the dCi badges too! Looks a little high at the front? Have you changed the suspension?

D.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Aparently if you add a hint if Citrus to your Cleaning Regime that will deter the cats as they hate it.

Paw Prints? Try Paw Scratches!*

*When they attempt to jump onto your bonnet only to find that fat f**ker isn't as young as it used to be.. doesn't fully make it up so it sticks out it's claws thus drawing 11's down your bonnet!

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
Lol I had that problem with my car. They really ****ed up my bonnet too with a load of scratches. :mad:

They used to jump down from the garden fence straight onto my car. :mad:

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Do you use this for everday commuting Mark? Or just a track weapon?

Retired from daily use now, so just get's a track outing or a good kicking across the South Downs every now and then.

Exactly what it says on the tin iirc... No time to stick the sun visor down when you're hooning about on track...

Nice! How many miles is it on now? :p

Sun visors?! Ripped them out 12 months ago...the t**t-strip is an absolute necessity, impossible to drive in low sun without it. Went for mat black to try and make it not so obvious.

Mileage is now 107,764 on the speedo, which is how it's going to stay forever...the new gearbox I had fitted recently was from a 182 so no speedo or mileometer drive.

Evo
Lol im all up for the stripped out track day thing, but a single sun visor???

Surely thats not even half a kg

Lee

BMW M2C
I wish that's all they did to mine. Ever since I had the drive block paved, and removed the gravel they used to like so much, they piss up the front and back of my car. So far it doesn't seem to be doing any damage!!