ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

M3 now on 19's

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Fitted my 19's this afternoon since the weather is starting to turn rubbish.
Initial thoughts are the winter tyres are a lot noisier and feel the bumps more, but looks a lot better and will be safer so I'll live with that!

Old v New

IMG_2582_zpsd9ff477b.gif

IMG_2584_zpsdda261a2.gif

IMG_2585_zps92f1900a.gif

IMG_2588_zps78618cce.gif

IMG_2590_zpsd0a7ff76.gif

IMG_2591_zpsfaa045e0.gif

2 months in I'm still loving it, best car by a country mile!
Also hit 100k last week :cool:

IMG_2546_zpsdecb6b0a.gif

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I bought them as they are, freshly powdercoated. Mainly anted them for the nearly new winter tyres that are fitted. I think silver would look better though.
Got some new centre caps on order too as the old ones are a bit rough.

I think it looks a lot higher on the bigger wheels, so after its insp.2 in a month or so I'll get some fresh bushes and some springs on.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Silver would have looked so fresh but you bought them like that. Much better.

M3s looks great in Silver.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Get those Depos off!The 19's look great in the anthracite. The winters are great for grip but there's a lot more lateral movement. I'd say you're a bit early for winters tbh.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I only bought the 19's due to the winter tyres, not the looks!

will probably end up with another set of aftermarket 18's over winter ready for the nicer weather.
Probably a bit early for the tyres yes but the rears on my 18's were done anyways and I do a lot of my driving early morning and late evening when it's colder and now looking to be wet so ill risk it!