ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

maaahh rideee PIMPIN

8v mk 1 yeeeeee
heres my clio. owned for a year and some months. done some stuff to it. and doing some stuff to it and got some stuff still wanting to be done to it :) comments and critics welcome please thank you bye

IMGA0213.jpg

IMG_0572.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

IMG_1117.jpg

stripped ish

IMG_1118.jpg

big brakes under my 16s(low pressure i know)

IMG_1123.jpg

some might recognise this engine :) will be going in soon

IMG_1128.jpg

My other car that needs fixering

8v mk 1 yeeeeee
More pics of the Focus.

what needs 'fixering'?

need to get diagnosis first but it cuts out at running temp, half way up the gauge. no warning lights or anything, no stuttering from the engine before it cuts out, and starts up first turn of the key after cutting out. trying fuel filter tomoro as ive been told to :)
tdci 1.8 115 brake. dirty durv

8v mk 1 yeeeeee
im so confused with whose being sarcastic and what comments mean... whats scrimpin? im assuming crap :p
and straight out ballin meannsss???
and kerry w my car doesnt reflect my personality or education background...

Jap Box
im so confused with whose being sarcastic and what comments mean... whats scrimpin? im assuming crap :p
and straight out ballin meannsss???
and kerry w my car doesnt reflect my personality or education background...

Then why is the title ludicrously stupid :S

Whats the most recent pic too? The ones with the white rear stripe on there etc look gash but towards the end it doesnt look so bad. Any further plans?

8v mk 1 yeeeeee
Then why is the title ludicrously stupid :S

Whats the most recent pic too? The ones with the white rear stripe on there etc look gash but towards the end it doesnt look so bad. Any further plans?

couldnt comment as to why the title is "ludicrously stupid" plans, fit the other engine, and break after i get my second no claims so i can get a decent car and not pay silly insurance premiums

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
You said comments and critics were welcome so can hardly complain.

My post meant that it looks tired not PIMPIN. Maybe you could try a DIY wheel refurb and some colour coding for the side strips etc.

8v mk 1 yeeeeee
You said comments and critics were welcome so can hardly complain.

My post meant that it looks tired not PIMPIN. Maybe you could try a DIY wheel refurb and some colour coding for the side strips etc.

im not compaining just confused.

RS6 C7
Loose the rear tinted lights, White strips on tailgate, white mirrors and get some different wheels and it will be a bit better.

8v mk 1 yeeeeee
smoked lights are gone already, white stripe will go tomoro then as i have a spare standard one. im waiting on some 15s. the other 15s i have dont fit over my calipers :(

8v mk 1 yeeeeee
mirrors i also have spares of, shall i just paint them black? or colour code? as they have that green and shiny stuff on them from being 12 years old

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
Get the P engine in it and make it look a bit more standard imo,
set of turbines and normal coloured wing mirrors and you'd be doing alright imo, seems to be moving in the right direction,

Also if you're in the market for some parts to make it even better, ive got a whole garage full of parts off my old valver including

heat wrapped williams manifold, downpipe, decat (straight fit to F7P engine)
Vibratechnics top engine mount and custom made front gearbox mount
pollybushed wishbones,
285mm brake kit
spax shocks (valver fit)

give me a shout if any of it interests you!!