ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mac Vs Pc?

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
Im not a techy person when it comes to things such as the title, however, my bro bought a Mac Desktop today, and reckons its alot better than his PC.

Any techy people out there that can tell me the pro's and con's of each, or opions based on use as im tempted get a MacBook instead of a new laptop when Windows 7 is released.

Ta.

1 Series Coupe
SZMZM42.jpg

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
FLOL.

Not so much as better, but i find with Windows Vista, it crashes alot when multiple programmes are being used, just seems really temprimental (sp).

The sales girl was telling us that Mac's operate windows even better than a windows system does, just wondering if its all bullsht.

Scirocco GT 2.0
FLOL.

Not so much as better, but i find with Windows Vista, it crashes alot when multiple programmes are being used, just seems really temprimental (sp).

The sales girl was telling us that Mac's operate windows even better than a windows system does, just wondering if its all bullsht.

Yes, yes it is. imo

If I owned a Mac. It would spend most of its time running Windows, so I don't see much point in owning one (me personally). It really depends on what you use the machine for.

B

Brown.

in......

also vista run via parralells on mac is a must (if you can afford a mac then do it)

The only reason I can think of to definitely not buy a Mac, is if you're a PC gaming enthusiast and intend to use it heavily for gaming. Otherwise, there's a lot to be said for them.

Clio 197
In a recent survey 9/10 sailors believed Apple power macs made the best looking anchors when compared to market leading alternatives.

A Mac is actually a pc anyway when you look at the architecture there all running core2duo's use the same ram and HD's etc!

Just the software that differs! (Ok yes thats a simplified version but they all have an intel inside lol ;))