ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Machine polishing

Static Low
Went to the local valeting guys to get a price today. £40 to have the car all machine done. I dunno what kinda job its going to be though. Does it seem like a good price ?? Im wanting shot of most the swirl marks etcc.

Any you Scottish lot know a good place in Ayrshire / Glasgow area ??

Cheers

AK

M240i
Went to the local valeting guys to get a price today. £40 to have the car all machine done. I dunno what kinda job its going to be though. Does it seem like a good price ?? Im wanting shot of most the swirl marks etcc.

Any you Scottish lot know a good place in Ayrshire / Glasgow area ??

Cheers

Alan? Lol. Just kidding.

Would also like to know this tbh. Cars moket. . .

106 GTi
Seen any of there work ? - 40 quid may mean it comes back with more marks than it has already depending on there skills.

Static Low
Not seen any of there work mate. I dont want anyone to f**k around with the paintwork though and make it worse cause heads will roll.

I thought for a full correction you would be nearer £40, with another zero on the end!

Might be a bit OTT, but I bet that aint far off if a pro does it!

Takes a fair amount of time to do, I agree, For £40 i think you will get a wash and a mop, Which means your car will look like a zebra in the sun. Saw a van the other day like it.. Probably gone over once and swirled the hell out of it without finishing the polishes down.

Static Low
thanks for that bud ^^.
Just looked at some of there work. Looks like the place could be a good shout if i cant find somewhere closer.

koi

Audi S1
£40 seems way too cheap bud, is that just for a wash and a bit of dressing?

Got a friend who does it, will be getting my car pc'd once they stop putting salt all over the road!!

Static Low
£40 seems way too cheap bud, is that just for a wash and a bit of dressing?

Got a friend who does it, will be getting my car pc'd once they stop putting salt all over the road!!

yeahh a wont be going there !
went to pro valet today in prestwick. guy took me through all his stuff. looking at £80 - £100 from this lad. says will take him most of the day.

whos yer pal ? a want a piece !

80-100 sounds more like it tbh, youll get what you pay for i guess.

defo wait until the roads have cleared with salt etc so all your hard earned isnt wasted!

ST
Hi..

I did Fraser's car last year...i think he was happy with it..

Done Chic's Meg RS and Kris's black 182 last summer too.

My old 182...black gold, even harder than pearl black but i managed to get to a reasonable standard ;)

DSC00781.jpg

DSC00752.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

ST
When the weather improves mate...

It's far too changeable at the moment for full blown paint correction detailing.

Gimme a shout on 07920107135.

Hi..

I did Fraser's car last year...i think he was happy with it..

Done Chic's Meg RS and Kris's black 182 last summer too.

My old 182...black gold, even harder than pearl black but i managed to get to a reasonable standard ;)

DSC00781.jpg

That just with SRP by machine?! :eek:

*Shameless tout for business!! however i can confirm i was satisfied! :cool: