ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Macworld

If they disappoint me for the 3rd year running, I'm never buying another Apple product again.

Maybe.

Seriously though - they need to release some big stuff.

They better not release a new Macbook!!

Why would they? It's only just been revised - at the very most, some slight speed increases if anything related to the Macbook. Unibody 17" MBP apparently being rumoured.

Mac Mini might be interesting... if they do it properly.. I might even be tempted to replace mine depending on spec.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Maybe a 4g iphone that uses defunct iridium satellites, 12mpx camera and ps3 support.

1 Series Coupe
Why would they? It's only just been revised - at the very most, some slight speed increases if anything related to the Macbook. Unibody 17" MBP apparently being rumoured.

Mac Mini might be interesting... if they do it properly.. I might even be tempted to replace mine depending on spec.

You never know these days.. It's my luck though, as soon as i buy something, something better comes out! :(

You never know these days.. It's my luck though, as soon as i buy something, something better comes out! :(

This time you're very safe.... if it was an Aluminium one?

They *may* release speed upgrades, but that's about it... if anything.

haha.

Hoping for a decent spec Mac Mini.

I need OSX back in my life.

Dual monitor support, 4GB RAM, 3.5" HDD would be the best thing they could do....

Although I fear I may only get one of those... the 4GB RAM bit... Heh.
I think it's likely they'll stick to a 2.5" HDD though...

Dual monitor is supposed to be likely though? Not sure myself.. but it will have an NVIDIA GPU which will certainly be enough to power dual 24" at least.

1 Series Coupe
Lucky f**ker! Light up keyboard?

Was going to go for that model... But i got an awesome deal on the 2.0ghz model. Hard drive and memory easily upgradable if needs be! :) I'ts not quite as cool, but i can switch the light on in the room if its dark! :eek:

Rav4
Time for a new mac I hope.

My single core intel macbook pro (first released) is doing fine, I could do with one that the battery lasts longer than an hour and the screen looks sexy.

Citroen DS3 DSport
The Faces feature in iPhoto is nothing new, Sony have used that for a while now in their camcorders to thumbnail footage. Although if it can accurately identify the same person in other photos then it's pretty cool.