ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

made a bulls up with sticker!!!

Ly meg R26
just tried to apply my cliosport sticker i bought off here the other day, got my dad to help me, big mistake!! creased all over the place, looked so bad i had to peel it off, guna have 2 buy another 1 now lol

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
just tried to apply my cliosport sticker i bought off here the other day, got my dad to help me, big mistake!! creased all over the place, looked so bad i had to peel it off, guna have 2 buy another 1 now lol

Mine has had a problem with the Cliosport.net part...the t has fallen off and the n is partially ripped...I think its more due to my preparation of the window and sticker than the sticker.

Mine and my other half's internal ones arrived yesterday, I did mine perfect 1st time, so he asked me to do his as well lol :)

They're pretty fiddly - and they aren't one one sticker. You peel the paper backing off (very carefully, otherwise some of the letters get stuck to the paper rather than staying stuck to the sticker), apply the "sticker" to the window, then you actually peel off the "backing" sticker which held all the letters in place while you apply them to the window. This just leaves the letters and stripes on the window, rather than a "whole" sticker (if that makes sense), looks very cool tho :cool:

Put them in the driver's side rear window at the back... so people coming the other way can see 'em :) (and didn't fancy sticking the internal type one over the heating elements on the rear screen...)

Other half had his put in same place, i think they look good there personally :)

Attachments

• Sticker 1.JPG
    Sticker 1.JPG
    465.1 KB · Views: 70
  • Sticker 2.JPG
    Sticker 2.JPG
    427.8 KB · Views: 68