ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Magazine feature kick off

Hi everyone, my local motor factors are looking into the possibility of a local magazine creation, based around the general car enthusiasts genre. The magazine will vary in tastes to cater for a wide audience, ranging from in-car-electronics, exterior styling, interior styling, engine enhancements and care, hints and tips on how to create a show car from scratch, and reviews on products and events. The first feature release will be in January, and will be in an internet format at first.

I am looking to interest mainly south wales candidates as this is where the magazine will be mainly be in contact with in print format. However I will also be looking to stretch outside these borders, so please anyone that is interested in this project, please pm me for more details.
We're looking to kick start the 2007 with two show vehicles and are looking to hold an event in a convoy form, that will travel from south to north. Starting point South Wales, to Bristol, to Lonson, To Liverpool, then final destination Glasgow. The event will be spread over 2 days, leaving saturday morning and staying the evening in Glasgow, to make the return trip the following day. We'll be hitting the scottish town by night and pictures will be taken throughout the voyage for the release in january. We're open to suggestions at this time, but would like to see how much interest there would be in this project.

We're also looking for feature vehicles, so please if you feel your car possesses a little bit of finesse, then add me to s.williams43@ntlworld.com on msn messenger and send me some pictures, or alternatively send pictures to me direct on e-mail at 298463@swansea.ac.uk.
Many thanks
Craig