ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Magnex 2x3.5 on a Cup - pics

Hi folks,

Does anyone have any pics of the Magnex 2x3.5" exhaust on a Cup? Im thinking of getting one but would like to see what it looks like in the flesh. Ive got pics of the 6x4 on a Cup and Ive seen the 2x3.5" on Telfod Mikes red 172, but itd be nice to see it on a Cup.

Can anyone help please?

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Rhys on 22 August 2003

Isnt Waynes a K-Tec item?
Doh, silly me. I should know that as he has the sticker on the front. Still, cant look too different.

Waynes and Mikes twin pipes both look rather good. Not sure that I want a visible exhaust pipe, but if i do ever do it, itll be a 3" twin.

Is it possible to have a non visible exhaust? Sometimes I think it makes it seem unequal, unsemetrical with an exhaust showing.

As long as the sound and performance is there, I wouldnt/dont worry about the site of an exhaust, would prefer see the car semetical from the rear...

Only an opinion.

Mongoose also do a twin 3.5" its the same sound as the magnex because it basically is a magnex that has been built up at a place called Collins Performance Engineering in Congleton, there would be no advantage to the mongoose over the magnex other than youd be a bit different from the rest of the crowd i.e. K-tec, magnex, etc. I have the stupidly large magnex oval on my 172 and my dad has the mongoose twin both sound the same, both seem to go the same, but mine is a lot easier to clean getting inbetween the twin pipes is like getting in a nuns ......... :(