ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

magnex exhaust fitted

Z4 Roadster
not very exciting I'm afraid, but I'm pretty chuffed that I was able to change the exhaust on my motor today.
Not the most proficient at doing my own mechanical work etc, but happy with this one. :)

Bought this magnex cat-back exhaust off Markpw on here quite a while ago, but had the original re-welded etc and had been holding on. However, thought it was about time to get it changed over.

Not my personal preference on the tail pipe, it's a bit big and chav for my liking, but for the price I paid, and fitting it myself, it has been a bargain.

Had to mod both the middle and rear mounts to make sure they don't sag too much etc, and it sits brilliantly, really happy with the result! :)

mid%20front.jpg

rear%20mount.jpg

rear%20ext.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i've never really liked the 6x4 on clios. it's too big imo, but if you got it for a bargain price...fair play.

any more pics of the Cup?

Z4 Roadster
cheers!
Yeah, I'm not really a fan of the aesthetics, but yes, the price made it silly not too!

Sound is actually ok so far. I've only just really put it on today and taken it around the local area to check it's ok. Seems pretty meaty / deep when idling and under 2k revs, above that, (thankfully) doesn't seem too noisy. However, a motorway trip tomorrow will be the proper test!

I'll record the sound on my phone tomorrow.

as for pics - pre exahust change, see below (also included the initial reason for buying the replacement exhaust following a track day!)

1s.JPG

2s.JPG

before.JPG