ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Magnex exhaust

I have orderd a magnex exhaust and it should be delivered to my local garage tomorrow. The guy who is going to fit it said i should get a full KIT. Meaning i should get the rings and seals as well. The company who sold me the exhaust said i can reuse the old seals and rings. Is this true or do i need to get these new seals before they can fit the exhaust ????

phoned up the company who sold me the exhaust and they said they had contacted magnex and they do not supply new rings and seals, they are not required......

well everytime ive had a new exhaust(even from kwik fit), they have used new gaskets and any other parts they need!

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by flash80uk on 28 April 2004

phoned up the company who sold me the exhaust and they said they had contacted magnex and they do not supply new rings and seals, they are not required......
Surprising, they offer a lifetime guarantee (including the seals and rings) and they are happy to let you use old ones! Fair enough though if thats what they say I suppose.