ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Magnex exhausts

Clio182 Astra2 GTE16v
Hi, any advice on the Magnex exhaust system for a 182, currently selling them off real cheap as in administration, claim upto 10bhp on RR stock 182 with std cat, is that true, advice please or better option. Cheers

182 has now gone!
I have a magnex exhaust on my 182. I bought it second hand off a member on here.

No probs so far, its isnt really loud so doesnt sound much different.
Not sure on the performance/BHP increase tho...

BMW M135i
It'd need to be VERY cheap imo. And if its roadrunner motorsport, they aren't cheap enough imo. Magnex in my experience are a great sound, good quality but a shite fit that takes a lot of fvcking about to get it right.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
It'd need to be VERY cheap imo. And if its roadrunner motorsport, they aren't cheap enough imo. Magnex in my experience are a great sound, good quality but a s**te fit that takes a lot of fvcking about to get it right.

Spot on Description.... Had mine on for 1 year and it has never sat right even with alot of tweaking, Can't fault the sound or build quality but it was just built a few mm out on Tip Length etc.

182 has now gone!
I would prefer it if mine would sit a bit closer in, as it seems to stick out a bit. But for the price I cant really complain....

a green 1
Hi, any advice on the Magnex exhaust system for a 182, currently selling them off real cheap as in administration, claim upto 10bhp on RR stock 182 with std cat, is that true, advice please or better option. Cheers

how cheap we talking?

BMW M135i
Not cheap enough, still circa £300 with no warrenty and they're not that good in the first place fit wise.

Iceberg 172 Cup
Great exhaust!

mine;

08062008024.jpg

Clio 172 mk2
It'd need to be VERY cheap imo. And if its roadrunner motorsport, they aren't cheap enough imo. Magnex in my experience are a great sound, good quality but a s**te fit that takes a lot of fvcking about to get it right.

+1

Mine lasted 2 weeks on my car before I gave up and brought a K-tec stealth instead