ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MAGNEX HELP!!

hey up everyone got my magnex fitte today and got a problem..they had to drop the axle to fit it and it does not move and feels very well put together on the car..the only thing when you boot it to high spped there is a rattling on the back ...could it be cathing somewhere? any and all help would be ace...the car looks the finished artical now and sounds beautfiul..plus combines ace with the viper pull like a train now..PLEASE HELP ME ANYONE!!!!

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

Quote: Originally posted by CUPPY on 06 February 2004

hey up everyone got my magnex fitte today and got a problem..they had to drop the axle to fit it.
didnt need to do that when i fitted mine.the magnex sits very close to the heatsheild near the axle area if you dont allign it spot on it catches it and rattles.sounds like its catching on a heat sheild or something.also the clamp on the back box needs to be positioned properley otherwise the bolt catches the back axle or the heat sheild.

Volvo S60 T5

Adjusted mine, its ok now...why the hell did they drop the axle!.....nothing to much to worry about mine does knock when I got 4 people in it but I can deal with that as its usually 4 beafy people! other than that its fine.

Take it back get them to adjust it with 2 people sat in the car, that should sort it out proper;)

cheers guys..they had to drop the axle so they could get the old exhaust off without having to cut it etc...will take it back to get them to have a look!!!

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

cutting it wouldnt have caused a problem due to renault produce re-joining sleeves.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Slight hitch... not fitting till tomorrow PM. Taking camera though - dont worry. ;)

Took all evening to get the homo stickers off em