ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Malcolm? Ph1 silver 172 this afternoon

MG ZR 1.8
You gave me a thumbs up as I was driving towards tonbridge, I did see you but I was too late to wave! Lol

Hi

MG ZR 1.8
Clio frwiend. I haven't seem you in a while mark!!! Only since the last time I was waking to my car down my road from work :p hah, crunchy gears

Oh yeah that was embarassing, got a new MOT on my car this morning but had to have the cat put back on, not as noisy now :( sure will see you around soon

MG ZR 1.8
Road rage!! I just had someone pull out infront of me, I was going 40 had to slam the brakes on. Nearly went into the side of them!

Haha, I did wave... But it was too late hahah. I'll see you around soon, smiles next time :D

MG ZR 1.8
Oh yeah that was embarassing, got a new MOT on my car this morning but had to have the cat put back on, not as noisy now :( sure will see you around soon

I heard you coming from round the corner haha. Heard you before I saw you :p
Still can't believe you didn't stop an offer me a lift!