ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Mar 4, 2017] Cliosport Surrey Rolling Road Day (Farnborough)

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Due to a new car coming (subject to confirmation of build date this week) my Fiesta ST MR230 will be for sale very very soon.

If anyone is interested please make sure you come and have a look over it this weekend...I'll be at SRR for most, if not all, of the day.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Due to a new car coming (subject to confirmation of build date this week) my Fiesta ST MR230 will be for sale very very soon.

If anyone is interested please make sure you come and have a look over it this weekend...I'll be at SRR for most, if not all, of the day.

Hope it makes decent power then :tonguewink:

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
Yep- us looking forward to it too. Me n the Mrs staying at the Prem Inn rpund the corner the night before. Should get there between 9.30 and 10 on the Saturday morning:)
Depends how far i have to go for a Full English...........

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
Yep- us looking forward to it too. Me n the Mrs staying at the Prem Inn rpund the corner the night before. Should get there between 9.30 and 10 on the Saturday morning:)
Depends how far i have to go for a Full English...........

I'm not sure if it's still there but there's a greasy spoon called The Brunch Company on Lynchford Road. It's a bit out of your way though as it's other side of Farnborough. A few of us met there for breakfast a couple of years ago and it was really good.

Clio 197
Apologise now for the state of my car tried to wash it at a jet wash in a petrol station... Will never ever be doing that again!

Clio 197
Apologise now for the state of my car tried to wash it at a jet wash in a petrol station... Will never ever be doing that again!
I washed my one yesterday as the last time it was washed was in January. No doubt it'll just be back to it's original state tomorrow :tired:

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
I washed my one yesterday as the last time it was washed was in January. No doubt it'll just be back to it's original state tomorrow :tired:
Mines only covered in a thin layer of mud since it was washed on Tuesday, although Renault did an awful job of cleaning it :neutral:

Clio 197
I haven't managed to get the chance to do the girlfriends 16plate tt since October.... How shocking is that

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
Nice to see all you guys today, have a pic or 2 and will post up when get chance :)
165BHP for my Phase 1... happy with that

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
Yes- Thanks fo organising Tinm (Altho you kept trying to get my deposit out of me too, lol)
Couple pics, mine on the rollers, and a few (Backs) of the guys

20170304_095702_zpsbxxtr3s3.jpg
20170304_095550_zpsqss6zrtq.jpg

Charlie egging me on ;-)

20170304_095529_zpsqazk0jgo.jpg

Clio 197
Great meet, thanks for organising it Tim. The rollers certainly weren't generous today that's for sure :smile:

Speedy300

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
Thanks for organising Tim, enjoyed meeting everyone.

I had quite a low result as well 157 bhp, but the car is completely stock.

Clio 197
Thanks for organising todays meet, made 182hp on my 197.. happy with the knowlege that it was more than the 172/182 cars on the day and pretty much the same as the only other standard map 197 on the day,

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
That's the trouble as you either make what you expect or are disappointed.

Last time I ran my R26 it made 330bhp exactly the same as when mapped at RS Tuning so SRR is accurate.

Thanks everyone for turning up yesterday.

I'll keep an eye out for the next one, I was considering coming to this one (for a spectate etc) but felt a bit rough, and I'd have had to have set off at stupid o'clock to get there.