ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

March 4th 2012: Red Lion Meet @ 12:00pm

Flat Eric

Sing Hosanna!!
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Never heard of it before :-/. It was loud though.

I need to sort some new front discs out soon mate. How much for some off you?

182 FF & 197 F1 #164
Good meet!! Was nice to see some of you again and also meet some that I hadn't spoken to before as it was my second meet!!
Thanks to Tom and Donny!!

And on a side note... anyone see the guy on the pavement calling us w*****s as we drove through Eccleshall???? ;)
I was the last one so he'd obviously had enough by the time I drove past!!

Look forward to seeing the photos and see you at the next meet! :)

The cars sounded amazing. I had the window down and radio off on our drives. I loved the sound of them all belting through the country lanes (at 2mph lower than all the set speed limits... ¬.¬ .....).

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
The cars sounded amazing. I had the window down and radio off on our drives. I loved the sound of them all belting through the country lanes (at 2mph lower than all the set speed limits... ¬.¬ .....).

I would like to say a big Thanks to Tom Edwards for the little run through Swinnerton...made a nice change and good run through there...PS. Your nearside brake light is out (forgot to mention!)

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
And on a side note... anyone see the guy on the pavement calling us w*****s as we drove through Eccleshall???? ;)
I was the last one so he'd obviously had enough by the time I drove past!!

I saw him yeah, think I was the first one he gave the wave too and then to everyone else after that lol.

I would like to say a big Thanks to Tom Edwards for the little run through Swinnerton...made a nice change and good run through there...PS. Your nearside brake light is out (forgot to mention!)

Glad you liked it. It's my favourite run in SoT.

I put my classic mini into the woods to the left when I was 18 lol

Ill check my brake light - thanks!

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
This was the first proper meet that me and my girlfriend have been to. Despite the weather we had a fantastic day and met some great people who made us feel very welcome.

Don/Mandy - I think Kim has managed to secure herself a replacemnt I <3 CS sticker from Brian so she's well chuffed! :D Cheers!

It's a John ashley de cat system trust me you don't want it this loud

Is that John Ashley exhausts of Walsall? I had my old Metro VVC de-cat system done here and i now have suspected long term hearing problems as a result!

Flat Eric

Sing Hosanna!!
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'm up for anything. Drive was good though on Sunday after pub. Plus weather gets better now

i need to sort out my wing ruining suspension first.hopefully a set of coilovers are on the horizon fingers crossed

:clap::clap:???RACELANDS???:clap::clap:

Yeh the drive after the pub was great, but can end very bad in a split second.

we need somwhere very scenic with a good backdrop for some pictures
(Alum rock):nono: