ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MarkCup's 2017 Ford Focus RS

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Sounds like it will be up for sale again soon when he loses his licence, or upside down in a ditch in a haze of smoke.

Who drives around smoking joints these days! He might as well of had a can of Fosters in his hand as well. Seems the M135i is already attracting the Chav brigade!

Lots of people in London actually. Drugs aren’t my thing but weed covers the nasty London smell so when I’m riding behind someone in London who’s blazing I don’t mind ha.

Lots of people in London actually. Drugs aren’t my thing but weed covers the nasty London smell so when I’m riding behind someone in London who’s blazing I don’t mind ha.
Aye can imagine down there. No f***s given it seems. I have a little joint now and again but wouldn't dream of driving having smoked one, never mind driving smoking one, lol.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
if you get another. Get a manual. So much more of a car!
Mine was a manual ?
img_9139_zps482624d2-jpg.jpg

Needed a diff & decent suspension soooooo badly.
Will have another though, when they get to sub £12k and i realise i cant afford a F80 M3 lol

He might as well of had a can of Fosters in his hand as well.
As mad as it sounds, i saw a chap on Saturday turn up for an MOT with a can of Stella in his hand and a parrot on his shoulder.
Whoever said Volvo owners were boring ?

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
As mad as it sounds, i saw a chap on Saturday turn up for an MOT with a can of Stella in his hand and a parrot on his shoulder.
Whoever said Volvo owners were boring ?

I once got overtaken on the motorway by a Volvo driver who was brushing his teeth. They’re obviously very good at multitasking.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
The M3 is of course a different beast. But a manual M135i or M140i with a diff (I’m sure the quaife one feels fine and you don’t need the drexler, but i can vouch for it being mighty effective!) and adaptive suspension is a funking corker!

I was always tempted to try the Birds suspension upgrade on my non-adaptive M-Lite. Dan Prosser (from evo) reckoned it transformed their car.