ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Market Watch for Rally Cars

HI All,

After 2 years of little to no motorsport and less in Cornwall, I'm at the point where I'm undecided on whether to keep or sell two rally cars.
One is a standard RB 182 Clio, all the normal bits, Gripper, weld in etc etc, the second is the Clio Cup Race car 2007 (facelift) with the R3 access kit , Sadev kit etc and no futher mods stock Dieppe !

I get that without pictures is subjective and I can post them but I was more interested in what the market is looking like etc and moods for motorsport going into 2022 and where best to advertise. motorsportauctions, racedandrallied.com, pistonheads etc?

If you want to suggest ranges for pricing that would be great but not expected.

ta

Nathan

Audi rs3/Clio 172cup
HI All,

After 2 years of little to no motorsport and less in Cornwall, I'm at the point where I'm undecided on whether to keep or sell two rally cars.
One is a standard RB 182 Clio, all the normal bits, Gripper, weld in etc etc, the second is the Clio Cup Race car 2007 (facelift) with the R3 access kit , Sadev kit etc and no futher mods stock Dieppe !

I get that without pictures is subjective and I can post them but I was more interested in what the market is looking like etc and moods for motorsport going into 2022 and where best to advertise. motorsportauctions, racedandrallied.com, pistonheads etc?

If you want to suggest ranges for pricing that would be great but not expected.

ta

Nathan
I’d actually be interested myself in the clio 3. Pm me some info as I’m looking for one at the minute to replace mine